Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey, this is the Hadmeister. First time I've ever written anything in relation to blogs or website etc so bare with me. This will probably be full of spelling mistakes and stupid stories. I'm not actually sure how to even view my blog once I've written, but thanks to Lars Finanger (who I'm living with along with his wife Emily...oh and the two dogs Thor and Izzy) I've started to actually post something on a blog.

Anyway it's great to be back here in Boulder Colorado after having spent a few months on the Gold Coast of Australia training with an awesome group that consisted of ITU World Cup athlete Brad Kahlefeldt, Tyler Butterfield and Johnny Polson all led by Aussie coach Chris Lang. Training out there was awesome! Beautiful sunshine and great swimming in the outdoor pools...gives me the chance for an all year round tan!

After training on the Gold Coast I felt pretty fit. Despite badly injuring my soleus muscle that put me out of running for six weeks. I picked up the swimming and the cycling so all else is going good. Fortunatley I have been to see legendary physio Bob Cranney. He is in my opinion the best physio I have ever seen. He always gets me fixed up, hence I'll be back running again by the week end, just in time to race Columbia next week.

I'm actually feeling alright at the moment. It's always hard coming to altitude from sea level. It really takes about 2-3 weeks to start feeling good. I arrived here last wednesday evening so to feel and train this well at the moment is a good sign that my fitness is where I want it to be. Either that or I'm stupid and pushing it too hard haha! I'll have blown by this time next week. As long as I'm not injured I don't care about blowing a gasket.
Oh also I don't know if any of you know a guy called Marek Dvorek or however you spell his name. But he's a single (straight...I think) guy that is looking for love haha! So if you have anyone in mind...a blind date even then come down to flatirons pool and ask for him...he's not fussy so don't be shy lol!

Anway I'm excited to send my first post so thats all I'm writing for today.

Tomorrow I'm swimming and then riding Super James for a bit of strength work with Marek.

Speak to you soon

2 comments:

Uli said...

Thanks for the 'invite' to your now famous blog. Time to spice things up a bit (see mine :-)) Let's see if you can figure out the comment section... See you next weekend at the latest.

Hadmeister General said...

Very good Uli, you're site looks very professional, however it has a lot about triathlon and running. Where's the dirty gossip? I wanna read about the interesting stuff, like whos dating who etc...forget triathlon haha!

Post a Comment