Monday, February 1, 2010

Hadley's training

Hello everyone!


I know what you're thinking, "another blog...two in two weeks??" Yes, I haven't been very productive on keeping up to date on writing my blogs in the past. This is because it has been winter and not much in terms of triathlon has been happening. But since I have moved in with Greg 'G - Force' Remaly, I noticed just how often he writes on his blog...twice a day! So with guilt as my motivator, I am writing one tonight.




Well training has been going really well. Myself and the "G-Force" have been ripping up the tarmac on the hills here in Boulder. On Saturday we climbed Old Stage, and Lee hill, then James Town twice. For those of you who do not know these rides, take it from me that they are steep, and long. It's only about a 3.5 hour ride, but it has about 6000ft of climbling from where we start off on the 'ol Thunderbird Drive. I am a little disapointed as wherever we go, Greg seems to bring his little camera and take shots for his blog. Unfortunatley I am not that organised (or nerdy) so, sorry folks there's no nice little pictures to look at on this site haha!




If you wanna get an idea of the kind of person Greg the "G - Force" is, then take a look at his blog (gregremaly.blogspot.com). He is highly opinionated with a high intellect. The mixture of the two has produced a very amusing and interesting blog site, with an unusual array of topics.

It's very unusual for an athlete to actually have some level of intelligence when it comes to politics and government issues. The more amazing thing is that he has this intellect as well as having a sense of humour...he thinks my jokes are amazing! Which they are of course.




Anyway, things are going great. We have our apartment all kitted out. We even brought an amazing fisher price type vacuum cleaner the other day.
I was excited about this and spent the next hour vacuuming our whole place...perfect.




My new Tommaso bike should be here soon, so I am really happy about that. I have also got some new potential sponsors on the horizon. Jack and Adams bike shop in Texas have been awesome and were my first sponsors to sign me up...thank you to them! I'll keep you updated on the potentials as they transpire.




I forgot to tell you something! My big sis had a baby on the 30th of January...she is gorgeous. I have named her "the girl formaly known as Chloe-Lea". Thats obviously because they named her Chloe-Lea, but then decided they didn't like it as I laughed when they told me they named her after Steve's (my sister Steff's fiance) Moms dog! HAHA! So congratulations to Steffers and Stevo! I am an uncle for the second time now...woohooo!
Little Chelsea and little Steffers.
Steffers and Stevo


Hope you're all well!


Hadmeister

No comments:

Post a Comment