Friday, February 19, 2010

Hey! How is everybody? Things here in Boulder have been good. Valentines day was great. I was so romantic as usual, and to top it off I got sponsorships from my favorite sports companies. I have waited and approached my top rated product companies, and I was so happy when I got the response I wanted. So first off came Jack and Adams bike store in Texas...these guys are amazing! Then Tommaso bikes (beautiful TT bike), Newton shoes...which I absolutely love I am running better than ever before. Their technology is fantastic, and when you research and understand it, you'll never go back to other shoes. Accelerade, Endurox, Forze from PHL. This nutrition in my opinion is the best I have ever used. I started using it years ago when I found it in Aus. I won't use anything else>. Then came 2XU. I really love everything they produce. The wetsuits are fantastic. I realised that when I borrowed a friend of mines (Leon Griffin) wetsuit for Calgary 70.3...I came 3rd out of the water. Then, I am pleased to announce that Rudy Project are my sunglasses and helmet sponsor...have you seen the new TT wingspan? Need I say more?

I am very fortunate that I only wrote to the sponsors with the products that I have complete %100 confidence in and no others. I like to train and race with the best equipment possible. I am so fortunate and appreciative for these companies to have faith in my ability.

So what else is new? I have been sick for a week now! Some virus tore it up through Bouler, and I was one of it's victims!

So hence I have been lying around for 3 days doing nothing but cleaning and moaning. It's unfortunate really cos training was going great until Monday. I was smashing up the gym, tearing up the roads and roughing up the treadmills...

Even my new Newton shoes thought "Crowies" feet were in them...sorry guys, just my little things. Anyway, I'm all motivated and itchy to get rid of this cold, and then back to the miles. I saw Crowie and Griffo had awesome races in Geelong, and it just makes me realise that the season is creeping up on us fast. There's work to do.

Oh, also...who saw Chris Lieto and Armstrong race the other day in Kona? That was awesome! Way to go for Chris, that time was amazing and even though he is the best cyclist in triathlon, I believe he demonstrated how tough triathletes can be. http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2010/02/18/twitter-leads-to-lance-armstrong-vs-chris-lieto-in-hawaii/ Until next time, Hadley

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Hope your feeling tip-top by now. Happy Holidays and Congratulations on all the great sponsorships!

Post a Comment